We get an error: Field is part of a circular dependency. This is not supported and you will not be able to switch it on.
Field SQL storage is part of a circular dependency. This is not supported and you will not be able to switch it on.

This was from a php script to pull in data from the database. Is this an issue with our Drupal version or with the code?

Comments

nevets’s picture

Are you using Drupal 6 or 7 (your post is tagged 6, but the Field API is Drupal 7)?

Posting your script would help, there is no way to tell if it might be the problem without seeing it.

Jaypan’s picture

I'm thinking it may be that you've set two modules to depend upon each other?

davifr359’s picture

I got this error message after upgrade core and modules of a site made in Drupal 6, version of core upgraded 6.34. I got the compatible modules to Drupal 6 too.

davifr359’s picture

I got this problem after a incorrect copy - core upgrade - of the files of new version's core. You have to delete - make a backup before, of course - all the files, except the folder sites, the .htacces and some customized files of your own application. And, after that, upload the new core files. If you upload without delete the current files in your app, you got the described problem.