I don't want to migrate to drupal, I just want to build a new site/blog with drupal, but I want all wordpress+wp-plugins futures ,... as a good editor 'related posts', 'subscribe to comment by email', 'top posts' 'share this' 'latest comments' and in particular a good control over images(possibility to pop-up images in a new page, variable thumbnails ).
So ... I want to make drupal to look and feel like wordpress for users.

Comments

somes’s picture

"I don't want to migrate to drupal"

but it might make you a better person :) - there seems to be a bit of conflict in you blurb will i jump or won't I;

Drupal can do all those thinks that you ask though it might take a bit of extra work- If your good at html css and php you should have no trouble

the main problem for everyone at the moment is that there is a lack of available themes but this shouldn't be a cause for concern as theming within drupal is relatively easy just look at a basic page.tpl.php file and all it is html with a hand full of php functions

drupal can answer all you queries but not sure on 'subscribe to comment by email' I dont use the comments feature within drupal

get you hands dirty you never know you might just it

later
M