I have just about finished moving my old static site into Drupal 5, apart from one thing. The old site contains a MHonarc mailing list archive, which is styled to match the static site. I'd like to carry on using MHonarc, but is there a neat way (apart from the obvious cut/paste) of getting it styled by the Drupal theme? The pages will continue to be updated externally, so a one-time import won't be enough.

MHonarc can basically wrap the content with whatever - HTML, PHP, so if there's an include+function call that will top/tail a page as if it were a Drupal content area, that would be fine.

Alternatively, is there a Drupal mailing-list archive module? To be honest, it'd be nice to know about the theming issue anyway, but that's not actually the problem that needs to be solved :-)

Comments

djnz’s picture

Have you looked at the wgHTML module? This will do more than just wrap the mHonArc pages in the Drupal theme, it will enable searching within Drupal search and can even treat mHonArc pages as nodes, allowing comments etc. if you want.