Hi everyone, I am very excited about this Drupal (Good job to the people who made it!). But now I want to try Drupal out myself, too bad, but I haven't got an website where I can upload this drupal (With FTP?). This is because I am just 14 years old, and my mother isn't very intrested in me paying for an site. So please, any of you got an site (part?) which you do not use and I can use?

Please help, I'm desperate. _Gruzz

Comments

Michelle’s picture

You can install Drupal on your own computer if you just want to play with it. Have a look at something like: http://www.ratatosk.net/software/onastick/

Otherwise, you can get webspace on some hosts for $5US or less a month. I don't know where you live and I suppose in some countries that's a lot of money, but in the US that's not very much. You could probably pay for it with a paper route or mowing a few lawns. :)

Michelle

Gruzz’s picture

Hi Michelle, Thanx for the reply! :) I don't only want to play with it, but I also want to place it online. The idea is to make an site about an game and clan (Group of friends who play same game). Buying an webspace looks very attractive for me, but that's out of the question for now. :(

_Gruzz.