Bonjour,

I have a community website to be design and implement. The initiative starts from scratch so that I need a tool that is able to cope with self-organization. We anticipate people to join, start playing with blogs and forums and as the community grows and gets animated aggregate in small groups with specific interests (we don't want to define a priori / don't know).

I'm considering using the Organic Group features (Organic Group (OG), Organic groups list manager, OG Calendar, OG Roles, OG moderated posts, OG Mandatory Group, OG Forum, OG Block Visibility, OG Actions).

I'm looking for (1) existing samples to figure out what is the outcome and (2) ideally feed-back from people who have implemented the whole string of OG features. I have already visited groups.drupal.org but if you are aware of additional sites with the OG running, please let me know. That would be useful.

Thanks and regards,

Olivier

Comments

mfer’s picture

I am going to be doing the same thing. But, the site I am doing does't launch for months. I havn't even started the actual setup yet. At the same time, I have played with OG and it looks to foot the bill. I will find out when I actually set it up.

oamprimo’s picture

Hi Matt, thanks for the feed-back.