Here is a wedding site I created (for my upcoming marriage) with drupal. It is my second drupal based website. Would love to hear some feedback!

www.WeSayIDo.com

Comments

brianpb’s picture

Your site looks very nice. I'd love to know how you developed your drupal theme.

calebm12’s picture

hey. thanks. its actually the trentco them (i think that is the name...can check tonight), that has just been modified a little bit, mostly CSS changes. Then it is just playing with views.
Let me know if you have any specific questions and i can dig into it and see what exactly i did.

alfredojr’s picture

How did you get that gallery to navigate to the next image upon clicking the photo? Very nice site.

calebm12’s picture

its the galleria module with the jcarousel module cycling the thumbnails. cant say i am a huge fan of the galleria module for sites that rely on user driven content as it doesnt work with views and makes it really hard to assemble and display the pics. But since i was the only one adding photo content to this site, i was able to use galleria, which basically allows you to create a node that has a bunch of photos attached to it. these photos are then displays in a gallery.

WorldFallz’s picture

...as it doesnt work with views...

Not sure why you would think that. I've not tried the views_galleria module, but you can absolutely theme a view to use the galleria script no problem.

calebm12’s picture

i have never been able to get the views_galleria module to work.

WorldFallz’s picture

if you don't want to theme it in, maybe try http://drupal.org/project/views_slideshow_galleria instead (new module).

amith.nagraj’s picture

This is the wedding website designed by team webnock. This marriage website is simple and beautiful. Its worth getting a website designed like this....

http://www.anjushravan.com

bubu.2014’s picture

hi calebm12,

i wanted to create a wedding website. I am new to drupal but i studied basic about it. and now i wanted to build my own site.

Please assists me.

Thank you.

cssdru’s picture

It looks nice and clean! Love this kind of websites..

Greetings,

Designing Drupal
www.azridesign.com

MaryVelez’s picture

Nice site!