Hello! My name is Tennille and I am a student at the University of Phoenix. I am enrolled in a Doctor of Management in Information Systems Technology program. I also want to talk to Drupalers to understand how they learn or get information in such a large community (over 1,000,000 users is a lot of people) - I want to make sure I get things right.

5 MINUTE CONSENT FORM
The consent form takes 5 minutes to fill-out and is here for you to sign electronically: http://goo.gl/forms/BmAqKv921b

PARTICIPATION
If you are interested in being a potential research participant for the research study, “Learning in Open Knowledge Repositories: A Virtual Ethnographic Studyplease contact me via my drupal.org profile. Per the University of Phoenix, I will need to contact those interested, to gain your consent to participate in the study via a signed formed. Newbies and Tenured drupal.org members are welcome to participate.

*You must be a U.S. citizen to be considered for participation. Permission to conduct this study on drupal.org was obtained from the Drupal Association, Holly Ross, Executive Director.

*MORE INFORMATION ABOUT THE RESEARCH STUDY CAN BE FOUND VIA THE LINK IN MY PROFILE

Thanks Drupal.org members for your help!
-Tennille
Tennille L. Herron
Doctoral Student Researcher
University of Phoenix