Hi all,
where can I download Drupal 6.0 core
Appreciate the assistance
Thanks
Shaira

Comments

criznach’s picture

Have you tried the Download & Extend link at the top of the page?

shaira’s picture

Hi, thanks for your reply. Yes, unfortunately I can only find 6.26. Nothing earlier though. Drupal 6.26 does not support skinr and fusion which is required for Acquia Propser 6.x-1.1 which is really what I am lloking for. I did build the original site on Drupal 6.26 with Acquia Prosper modules but that did not work at all and have reverted to Garland Theme on Drupal 6.26. Am not very pleased with it though.
Any ideas, suggestions is very much appreciated.
Shaira

WorldFallz’s picture

You can download earlier versions of drupal by clicking the 'all releases' link on the core project page-- but you really don't want to do that (you will be missing lots of security and bug fixes). Besides, you shouldn't need to-- contrib modules are major version compatible with drupal. Skinr 6.x should only require any version of drupal 6-- not 6.0.

shaira’s picture

Hello WorldFallz,
Thanks fer the rply. Yes you are right and am thnak ful for the reply. Have downloaded and FTP the module and all is fine, however the Acquia Prosper 6.x-1.1 looks like is also requires Fusion installed and this is not possible with Drupal 6.26. Any advise, suggesstions or insight as to what I can do to avail this?
Appreciate your input.
Thanks
Shaira

WorldFallz’s picture

why do you think you can't use fusion 6.x with drupal 6.26? Is there a specific issue? afaik it should be fine.

JFN’s picture

I can confirm that with the following setup, an upgrade to Drupal 6.26 fails (the whole layout, navigation, etc. disappears) and you have to go back to using Drupal 6.25 in order to make it work:

Fusion 6.x-1.13
Acquia Prosper 6.x-1.1
Skinr 6.x-1.6

This is a common setup for people who are using Ubercart (some 7,000 sites run Acquia Prosper).

Thx,
Jos