Check out my DrupalCon AMS 2005 Opening video (18MB MPEG4 file) over on Now Public. My thanks again to Bèr, Bert, and Dries for organizing it and for the Drupalers who participated! I love events like these!

This is a video of closeups of people who were at this Drupal conference but I didn't label the people so unless you were there, or know how some of the people look in real life, it may not be worth the download. But killer groove called "Spy beats" from Drupaler Colin Brumelle and his band, Greenroom.

Comments

deekayen’s picture

In case you're wondering whether or not to download the movie, it's a slideshow of people at the conference lasting 2:46.

DaveNotik’s picture

Killer groove in the background, though, but yes -- no information at all, just close-ups of some of the people who attended (without names). May not be worth the 18MB download.

Roland Tanglao@bryght.com’s picture

next time i will label the people so that people who weren't there can put a face to names!

michaelemeyers’s picture

If you don't want to download the movie, or if for some reason you don't have QT (shame on you), you can stream it here:

http://www.nowpublic.com/node/25512/

Great movie Roland, love the song too - it has been stuck in my head all day.