user warning: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'DISTINCT(node.nid) AS node_nid FROM node node LEFT JOIN term_node term_node ON ' at line 1 query: SELECT DISTINCT(node.nid), node.sticky AS node_sticky, DISTINCT(node.nid) AS node_nid FROM node node LEFT JOIN term_node term_node ON node.nid = term_node.nid LEFT JOIN term_data term_data ON term_node.tid = term_data.tid AND term_data.vid IN ('11') LEFT JOIN term_node term_node2 ON node.nid = term_node2.nid WHERE (term_node.tid IS NOT NULL) AND (term_data.tid IS NOT NULL) AND (node.status = '1') AND (term_node2.tid = '64') GROUP BY node.nid ORDER BY node_sticky DESC, node_nid DESC LIMIT 0, 15 in C:\Program Files\VertrigoServ\_htdocs\tadmedia\includes\database.mysql.inc on line 172.

when I create an acidfree album, mysite display above warning. How can I fix this problem?
tks!!!

Comments

wonder95’s picture

I believe you can fix this with the most recent version of the Views module (5.x-1.6). I had the same problem, it was fixed with the updated module.

http://drupal.org/node/101275

jbergeron’s picture

I am having that problem today running the most recent version of the views module. Has anyone resolved this issue?