Hi there,

I have been sent to this wb site in the hopes that someone may be interested in assisting me with a project I am working on.

I run a magazine in Australia for students. We are a business that does not make alot of profit as most of our money goes back into the business to offer better support services for students everywhere.

I am looking to set up a databse of business profiles from all over the world. This will allow students to research information on companies and assist them in learning what they need to know for employment once they finish school.

This project is one which I would like to try and have done for free or as little as possible as we are limited in our budget.

I have extensive access to many networks of companies around the world and there may be opportunities for contract work later on for someone if they were able to assist us with this project.

It would be a great chance for someone to test their Drupal skills and let them be seen by thousands of businesses around the world.

Please email me at gferg@froggy.com.au if you are interested.

Gaven Ferguson