Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
Inspired by others in the Drupal community? Nominate and interview the people improving Drupal for the Community Spotlight.
A Community Spotlight can be focused on an individual, a team (e.g. a Drupalcon team or the D7UX team), or any project that extends Drupal (e.g. a module, theme, installation profile etc).
1. Create a Community Spotlight task in the issue queue
* Full Names for each contributor
* d.o./IRC nicks for each contributor
* Why you think they deserve a community spotlight
3. Recommend some questions. Feel free to get creative, while remaining relevant to the Drupal community, but here are some suggestions:
* How did you get involved with Drupal?
* Do you have any advice to anyone just starting with Drupal?
* Can you explain some of the benefits of getting involved with the community and what you get out of it?
* What are/were your primary challenges?
* What advice would you give if you could do it over again?
* Show us the best examples of your work
4. Be sure to link to some examples of their work, include testimonials, project's usage stats etc.
Selected spotlights will be featured on Getting Involved and Community Spotlight pages, as well as get promoted to the home page. Anyone doing good work in the Drupal community should be featured in the Community Spotlight!