Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
- 42 people on Drupal.org
- 3rd party Integration, Consulting, Content strategy, Data migration, Deployment, Design, Development, E-commerce, Front-end Development, Information architecture, Infrastructure Planning, Marketing and Social Media, Mobile App Development, Mobile Site Development, Multilingual websites, Multisite installations, Performance Tuning and Optimization, Project Management, Quality Assurance, Security reviews, Site Audits, Site Building, Support, Theming, Upgrades, Usability
- Arts, Banking and Financial, Beauty and Fashion, Blogging, Community, E-Commerce, Education, Enterprise, Entertainment, Government, Healthcare, Legal Industry, Manufacturing and Energy, Media, Music, Non-profit, Publishing, Real Estate, Retail and Distribution, Small business, Social Networking, Sports, Startups, Technology, Telecommunications, Travel and Hospitality
- Estonia, Finland, United Kingdom
- Helsinki, Finland
Exove is a leading Drupal and open source companies in the Nordic countries and the Baltic states. We help our clients to grow their digital business by designing and implementing beautiful, functional, and business-driven web sites, mobile apps, and web applications.
The company was founded in 2006, and currently we employ more than 80 experienced web and mobile developers and designers in Helsinki, Oulu, and Tampere, Finland; Tallinn, Estonia; and London, UK. We have served more than two hundred customers, ranging from small start-ups to international giants.
Our services cater for the whole design and implementation chain of web sites and applications.
Consulting, strategic planning, audits, concept design, user interfaces and experiences, visual design, technical design, site and application development, content management systems, service optimisation, training, migrations, maintenance, and support.
We have extensive and proven experience working with Drupal, also beyond the typical scenarios. The following list highlights some of our experience areas:
- Responsive sites
- Mobile apps
- High performance sites
- SOLR searches
- Multilingual SOLR
- Custom entities
- Complex multisite setups
- Drupal 7 module conversions
- Social media sites
- Content syndication between sites
- Integrations to external systems
- Single Sign-On and other external authentication systems
- Strong authentication using online Bank credentials
Exove values the principles of open source development and gives back to the community.
We are maintainer of several modules, including Cache Control, TUPAS Authentication, Live Comments, and Alternative Templates. Further, we co-maintain a few modules and have provided patches to several others.
We have also provided a few patches to Drupal core. Our DrupalCamp COD distribution has been donated to the community and forms now the core website in DrupalCamp Kit.
On more commercial front, we cultivate local Drupal movements by organising and sponsoring events, such as Drupal Cafés, Drupalcamps and Drupal Hackdays. Our people speak frequently in local and international events.