- 4 people on Drupal.org
- 3rd party Integration, Consulting, Data migration, Development, E-commerce, Mobile Site Development, Multilingual websites
- E-Commerce, Enterprise, Technology
- Vienna, Austria
- Usual project budget
- EUR 5,000 - EUR 150,000
epiqo is a web development company from Austria that focuses on creating e-recruitment platforms with Drupal.
Our jobiqo solution provides scalable and easy-to-use hosted job boards for publishers, professional associations and specialist niche markets.
We would be pleased to work with you from problem analysis over web strategy to recruitment solutions.
We believe in the open source way and our main contribution is the Recruiter distribution that builds on many common Drupal modules that we help to develop. Our expertise led us to the following projects:
- High level workflow automation: Entity API, Rules, Rules Link, Rules Autotag
- Front end development and mobile friendly themes: Omega, Cloudy
- Web Services and third party integration: RESTWS, WSClient, RESTful Web Services module in Drupal 8
- Faceted search experience and Apache Solr: Search API, Search API Solr, Facet API Pretty Paths, Search API Autocomplete, Search API Saved Searches
- User Interface enhancements and other stuff: Autocomplete Deluxe, Term Level Field, Taxonomy Manager, Email Field, Role Export
We also have a policy to make any patches needed for Drupal core or other contributed projects explicit, which means that we publish them and try to get them fixed.
Some other contributions:
- Sponsoring of Drupalcamp Vienna 2009, 2013 and 2015
- Google Summer of Code mentoring for Drupal since several years
- Presentations and talks on many Drupalcons and Drupalcamps