- 1 person on Drupal.org
- Consulting, Infrastructure Planning, Mobile App Development, Mobile Site Development, Quality Assurance, Support
- Community, E-Commerce, Media, Non-profit, Retail and Distribution, Small business, Startups, Technology
- United States
- Los Angeles, CA
Droplabs is a collaborative Drupal event and coworking space. We're located in Downtown Los Angeles and are happy to host members of our local community and anyone who is just passing through for some coworking, networking and collaboration.
Created in 2011 for and by Los Angeles-area entrepreneurs and Drupal community members, we are focused on serving the Drupal community, enriching the Drupal skills and lives of its members, and bringing joy to our Drupal practice. Our founders represent several local area businesses that have deep roots in the Drupal and open source communities.
We offer the following FREE services to help rock your workday:
- Free parking on Clover St. and N. Main St. and in our large parking lot
- Free, metered WiFi
- Desks, chairs and Ergotron mobile workstations in our open coworking room (on a first-come, first-served basis)
- Hundreds of square feet of whiteboard space
- Use of our private conference room (unless previously reserved)
- Access to our shared lounge area (unless previously reserved)
- Heat / air conditioning
Droplabs is supported by donations, sponsorship of our events, venue rental and paid upgrades, including high-speed, unmetered WiFi, access to a full kitchen (with stove, oven, fridges, sinks, etc.), equipment rental, locker space for your belongings and unlimited coffee, tea, filtered water, sodas and espresso.
Droplabs is a Drupal-friendly coworking space, classroom and makerspace in Downtown Los Angeles. We're the leading low-cost coworking space in the Greater Los Angeles Area and have workspaces and services that are uniquely designed for small businesses, entrepreneurs, freelancers and remote workers.
We love the Drupal community and host and / or help produce weekly and monthly events for Los Angeles-area Drupal community events, including:
- The Drupal Module Development Boot Camp
- High Performance Drupal Meetup (usually on 3rd Tuesdays)
- Drupal Commerce Meetup (usually on 1st Saturdays)
- Downtown Los Angeles Drupal Meetup (usually on 1st Tuesdays)
- Frontend Drupal Meetup (usually on 4th Tuesdays)
- San Gabriel Valley Drupal Meetup (usually on 4th Thursdays)
- Drupal Coworking Friday (usually on 2nd Fridays)
- Introduction to Drupal Workshop (usually on 2nd Fridays)
In addition to regular events, we also host and / or help produce occasional events, including:
- Code sprints and barn raisings to help Los Angeles-area non-profits and members of our local community, such as the Arroyo Seco Time Bank
- Drupal trainings from companies like Exaltation of Larks, Chapter Three and Acquia
- Drupal Job Fairs about twice a year
- Drupal Design Camp LA 2012
- Movie nights with video marathons of TED Talks and DrupalCon sessions
- How to Rock Your Drupal Groups Announcements
Droplabs is an event venue for Drupal classes for trainings from local Drupal user groups as well as companies, including:
We have site licenses to Build a Module.com, OS Training and Drupalize.me, so just bring your headphones and learn at your own pace with a day pass given to you by one of our staff members, or visit us for any of our mentored training sessions that we have each month for a more structured training session with our helpful mentors.