Add a filter to a view
Last updated on
1 December 2016
- Navigate to the edit screen for a view (for example, admin/structure/views/view/MYVIEWNAME/edit).
- In the Filters section, click Add.
- In the For field, select one of the following options:
- All Displays The filter will be added to all of the displays in the current view.
- This Page (override) The filter will only be added to the current display.
- From the list, select one or more filters. Tip: You can filter the list by typing in the Search box or by selecting from the Type dropdown list.
- Click Apply. The Configure Filter Criterion dialog box displays.
- In the Operator dropdown list, select an operator. If the selected operator requires one or more values, enter them in the fields provided.
- Click Apply.