Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
- 11 people on Drupal.org
- Consulting, Content strategy, Data migration, Deployment, Development, E-commerce, Front-end Development, Information architecture, Mobile Site Development, Multilingual websites, Multisite installations, Performance Tuning and Optimization, Project Management, Support, Theming
- Community, E-Commerce, Enterprise, Media, Publishing, Sports
comm-press is a Drupal shop based in the northern German city of Hamburg. We have grown rapidly in the past few years and employ 19 people, mostly software developers, and are very active in the Drupal community both nationally and internationally. As organiser of the monthly Drupal User Group for the federal states of Hamburg and Schleswig-Holstein and the annual Drupal Camping event we like to play our part in sharing knowledge about Drupal and encouraging new people to become part of the scene.
We contribute regularly to Drupal Core, and have a number of modules that are freely available on drupal.org. This and our regular sponsorships of international Drupal events is our way of putting something back into the community that has given us so much in the past.
As northern Germany's best-known Drupal service provider we have several years' experience creating websites for large customers, including some of Germany's largest publishers. We use Drupal for all of our projects and are becoming increasingly well-versed in the Symfony PHP Framework as it is an important part of Drupal 8.
You've probably seen us at Drupal Con on stage, or dressing up as the a bunny pirate, getting on people's nerves asking them to do interviews or possibly even treading water in Lake Allersee in Wolfsburg...
- Display Cache
- Entity Insert
- Recent Blocks
- Statistics filtering
Organizer of Drupal-Events and Code-Sprints
- Drupal-Camping (2013)
- Drupal 8 Code-Sprint (2013)
- Drupal-Camping (2012)
- Drupal-Camping (2011)
- Views Sprint Hamburg (2011)
- i18n Code-Sprint Berlin (2011)
Speaker at DrupalCons
- Badcamp 2012: Performance analysis with XHProf by Kars-T
- DrupalCon Munich 2012: Site-Building Strategies based on Panels and Entities by Kars-T
- DrupalCon Chicago 2012: Introduction to simpletest by Kars-T