Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
This monthly email will update you on all the latest news for the Drupal community. From changes to the project, to DrupalCon announcements, to improvements to Drupal.org and more, the Drupal Association email newsletter will keep you up to date on the latest news. Sign up for this newsletter and other emails in the subscriptions section of your Drupal.org profile.
See Previous Newsletters:
- January 2017: Election, Aaron Winborn Award, CFP for DrupalCon Balitmore
- February 2017: Save on DrupalCon registration, the power of Drupal by industry, and elect our next board member
- December 2016: Drupal 8 turns one, core sprints, and join us in Baltimore!
- November 2016: Adoption stories, take the diversity survey, and help steer Drupal 8
- October 2016: Modernizing developer tools, Drupal 8.2.1, and community building
- September 2016: A release candidate, membership drive, and new homepage
- August 2016: Documentation maintainers, Drupal 8.2.0-beta1, and more
- July 2016: Drupal 8.1.7, the Community Keynote, and security updates
- June 2016: New releases, being human at DrupalCon, and more
- May 2016: DrupalCon success, big news in the Association, and more
- April 2016: Help Dries shape the future of Drupal
- March 2016: It's your last chance to vote
- February 2016: What's new on Drupal.org? (Hint: a lot)
- January 2016: Happy Birthday Drupal
- December 2015: Happy Holidays, Drupal Style
- November 2015: Drupal 8 is here.
- October 2015:
- September 2015:
- August 2015:
- July 2015:
- June 2015:
- May 2015:
- April 2015:
- March 2015:
- February 2015:
- January 2015:
- December 2014: 2014 was great year for Drupal. 2015 will be even better.
- November 2014: New Drupal.org terms of service, the future of Drupal.org, & more
- October 2014: Drupal 8 Beta, DrupalCon Amsterdam Success, Drupal 7 Security, & more
- September 2014: Improvements to Drupal.org, the Drupal hiring boom, & more
- August 2014: Announcing Drupal Jobs
- July 2014: The latest with Drupal 8, DrupalCon Amsterdam news, & more
- June 2014: DrupalCon Amsterdam Updates, What's Up With Drupal 8, & more
- May 2014: DrupalCon Austin & Amsterdam, Drupal 8 Updates, & New Community Spotlight
- April 2014: Drupal in Africa, the latest Amsterdam news, and more
- March 2014: Drupal Association News - March 2014
- February 2014: Drupal Association News - February 2014
- January 2014: Drupal Association News - January 2014