Join us at DrupalCon Baltimore from April 24-28 for a week of inspiration, networking, and learning. Meet Drupal experts and industry leaders who will share new ways to create digital experiences that delight customers, citizens, students, patients, and more.
The event offers programming for decision makers (CIO/Director) as well as digital teams (developers, project managers, site builders, content strategists). Be sure to check out these suggested sessions for both audiences.
Top Five Reasons To Attend DrupalCon
- Get inspired! Hear Dries Buytaert’s vision for digital transformation and Drupal.
- Network with peers at 4 industry summits and case study sessions on Bluecross Blueshield, Cornell University, Mass.gov, NBA, Quicken, YMCA, and more.
- Level up your team's skill with 10 trainings and 161 sessions taught by Drupal masters.
- Find solution partners. Visit the exhibit hall to meet Drupal’s robust vendor ecosystem.
- Be Amazed. Meet the open source community that powers Drupal.
Register today. Prices increase March 24th. Attendees can come for the week or just for a day. Plus, the Baltimore Convention Center is easy to reach - just 30 minutes from Baltimore Washington Airport and 15 minutes from the Amtrak Station.
We look forward to seeing you at DrupalCon Baltimore!