Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
- 70 people on Drupal.org
- 3rd party Integration, Consulting, Data migration, Deployment, Design, Development, E-commerce, Front-end Development, Information architecture, Mobile App Development, Mobile Site Development, Multilingual websites, Multisite installations, Project Management, Quality Assurance, Security reviews, Site Building, Theming
- Community, E-Commerce, Education, Enterprise, Entertainment, Government, Healthcare, Media, Publishing, Sports, Startups, Technology, Telecommunications, Travel and Hospitality
- Canada, Hong Kong, United Kingdom, United States
- Organization type
- Drupal service provider
- Vancouver, Canada
Appnovation is a full service Drupal shop, with a wide range of cross-industry clients. With offices across North America, Europe and Asia, Appnovation is a global company with a global client list. Boasting a portfolio including Fortune 500 companies, start-ups, media, education and government entities, to name a few, Appnovation is a leader in Drupal development, and a proud member of the Drupal community.
Specializing in expert web and mobile applications development, offering expertise in Drupal, Alfresco and SproutCore Mobile platforms. Other projects include the use of Drupal to create and support mobile web sites and mobile applications.
Since their inception in 2007, Appnovation has developed, deployed and supported a multitude of Drupal sites, including everything from top-end E-Commerce sites to community websites, and non-profit organizations.
Clients Including: NBC Universal, Sage Software, Pfizer, World Wildlife Fund, Canadian Cancer Society.
Work: Corporate site deployment, Drupal websites, Drupal migration, HTML5, Mulesoft, ERP integrated E-Commerce systems.
Drupal Show Case: Rain Forest Alliance Case Study http://drupal.org/node/1023280
Drupal Show Case: Cargoh.com Drupal MarketPlace Case Study http://drupal.org/node/862022
Drupal Show Case: WWF Case Study http://drupal.org/node/970144
Drupal Show Case: The Wrap.com Case Study http://drupal.org/node/422260
Sponsor of Pacific North West Drupal Summit
Sponsor of Make Web Not War Drupal Day
Vancouver Drupal Camp Presentations
Github Code for Integrating Drupal and SproutCore
Toggle Optional Fields, Simple Reach, updato, Pricing Table, obfuscate_textfield, U.S. Web Design Standards Theme, Webform Field Wrapper, Monoset, Theme Partials, osCaddie - Google Cloud Storage, Nodequeue Publish Node, Google Map Field, Form API Validation, Apply for role
Credited on 63 issues fixed in the past 3 months
- Drupal core, 37 issues
- Multiversion, 1 issue
- Workbench Email, 1 issue
- AdobeAnalytics, 9 issues
- Google Map Field, 7 issues
- Tweet Button, 1 issue
- Add another, 1 issue
- Styled Google Map, 1 issue
- Bluecheese, 1 issue
- DrupalCI: Test Runner, 1 issue
- Google Analytics Events, 1 issue
- Password Strength, 1 issue
- Views Accordion, 1 issue